Tickets To America Flight is operated by Carlton Leisure UK Ltd based in Pinner Middlesex HA5 5EE is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you before, during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
During the purchase process, we ask you only for the personal data that we need to provide you with our mediation services to contract travel products, as well as to attend you and solve any post-contractual query, claim or request.
When you book a trip with us, we subscribe you to our newsletters, unless you say otherwise before confirming your booking. Anyway, you will be able to unsubscribe at any moment, using the link that you will find in every newsletter for this purpose.
If you provide us with your contact email address, but then you are unable to finish your booking, we use it to contact you in a personalized manner and help you to book your trip, if you are still interested. We also keep it to recognize you when you visit our website again, in order to improve your user experience.
The main purpose of processing is not subordinated to the consent given by using our Website to collect cookies and share your anonymous information with third parties to customize advertising, analyse traffic and provide you with social media related services. For more information, please check our Cookies Policy.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, beyond the customization of advertising and the legitimate prevention of fraud on the Internet.
We will keep your personal data while we have legal liabilities in relation to the services we have provided you with.
In addition to the above, if you are subscribed to our newsletters, we will keep your email address for this purpose until you ask to be unsubscribed. Moreover, if you provide us with your contact email address, but then you are unable to finish your booking, we will keep your email address only temporarily and, in any case, for a maximum period of 15 months.
The information collected by our cookies is also kept for a maximum period of 15 months.
The collection and processing of your personal data is mainly based on the contractual relationship you have with us.
When we send our newsletters to you or we use your email address to contact you in a personalized manner or to recognize you when you visit our website again, this is based on our legitimate interest in providing you with our services.
The processing of the information collected by our cookies is based on the consent provided under the applicable laws.
In order to provide you with our services, we need to communicate your personal data to the Travel Providers involved, in order that they can provide you with the products or services you have requested, i.e. the airline which has to issue your ticket and/or operate your flight, the hotel you have booked, the car rental company you have contracted through our Website, etc.
We will also share your personal data with other companies within the Carlton Leisure UK Ltd for internal purposes relating to management centralization. In particular, Carlton Leisure has adequate internal policies to ensure that any data processing carried out by third parties is made under the strictest security requirements and according to the applicable laws.
Under the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on Data Protection (GDPR), the following rights are recognised in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1. Right of access. You have the right to confirm that your personal data is being processed and, if the case, to get a copy of such data and complete information about the processing.
2. Right to rectification. You have the right to amend errors, modify data that may be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the information which is being processed is right.
3. Right to erasure. You have the right to suppress your data without undue delay in the case that the processing is illegal or that the purpose for processing or collecting it has disappeared.
4. Right to restriction. You have the right to ask for the suspension of the processing in the case that such processing is illegal or inadequate.
5. Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your data in the case that the purpose of the processing is direct marketing or that the processing should be stopped for reasons relating to your personal situation, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing them or that the processing is necessary to exercise or defense legal claims.
6. Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affects you, unless that is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by the Law or it is based on your explicit consent.
Based on the nature of our services and the purpose of the collection and the processing of your personal data, the Right to portability is not applicable.
In order to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact Theepan in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or toCarlton Leisure (UK) Ltd 362-368, Rayners Lane, PINNER, Middlesex HA5 5EE.In your request, you have to clearly state (i) your personal identity, by indicating your complete name and the email address you used to purchase, and (ii) the right or rights you are exercising.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge, unless you make unjustified or excessive requests. In this case, we will be entitled to charge you with a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.